WELCOME TO Frisson
FRISSON IS A NEW REALISTIC VICTORIAN ERA RPG FORUM ESTABLISHED IN 2017. WE ARE AN INTERACTIVE GROUP OF WRITERS. STORYLINES AND PLOTS CAN BE MATURE AND CONTAIN GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, SO THIS SITE IS FOR THOSE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Thread

NOBILITY FREEZE: Until further notice, European Noble and aristocratic positions will be locked for new applications until more of the other classes balance out.

Add Reply

Want Ads For Lawrence Edwards
POINTS EARNED
YEARS WRITING
- -

- Age -
- relationship status -
- occupation -

Lawrence Edwards is

Lawrence met Lord Charles when they studied together at Cambridge in 1875. It was certainly a matter of opposites attracting. Lew was as drawn to Charlie's charming, sociable, vivacious personality as he was his undeniable good looks. What started out as a friendship quickly developed into something more, though they had to keep their true feelings hidden from everyone else. Though Charlie initiated many of their more intimate moments (Lew was too shy) he often became emotionally distant afterward, even teasing and taunting Lew in front of their friends. After they graduated from Cambridge Charlie ended things between them, severing all contact and breaking Lawrence's heart.

My idea for the future is that they run into each other again, either intentionally on Charlie's part, maybe coming to the Hospital where Lew works, or they could bump into each other on the street or another public place. Lew doesn't really want anything to do with him at first but could never resist Charlie for long and they become friends/lovers again. From there I'm open to lots of plot ideas and twists!

negotiable

What Charlie has been doing for the past couple years since Lew last heard from him is open to the player. I could see him living it up in London, gambling, drinking and just generally indulging himself. Maybe his father threatened to cut off his income and he's been forced to marry or otherwise straighten his life out.

non-negotiable

Charlie's full name and title are Lord Charles Henry FitzRoy Somerset, the second son of the 8th Duke of Beaufort. He went to Cambridge after refusing to take an officer's commission in the Army. I've always imagined Charlie as a likable sort of scoundrel, very self-centered. He is comfortable with his sexuality behind closed doors but would be completely mortified if anyone, especially his family ever found out. I'd like to keep these details of his background and personality as they are and I'm also I'm pretty set on Aaron Tveit as the play-by. Other than that I hope, if you take the character, that you really make him yours.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

SITE BEST VIEWED WITH FIREFOX & CHROME WEB BROWSERS
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION