Frisson IS one year old! we are a REALISTIC VICTORIAN ERA RPG FORUM ESTABLISHED IN 2017. WE ARE AN INTERACTIVE GROUP OF WRITERS. STORYLINES AND PLOTS CAN BE MATURE AND CONTAIN GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, SO THIS SITE IS FOR THOSE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Winter, 1876
Setting: Period Specific Cities
October - December
Featured Want ads

Add Reply

Want Ads For Sebastian Cross
Mr. Sebastian Cross
Seraphina
Texas
central
she/her
Seraphina#4890
Bastian
- European -

- Age -
Single
- relationship status -
Entrepreneur
- occupation -

// Rescue Me Margot Cleary PB: Hannah Murray Age: 18 Merchants Daughter Quiet • Vulnerable • Idealistic
Margot is the embodiment of the type of girl that Sebastian collects for his gentlemen's club. Mousey, removed, and not terribly important to here family, she is looking for a way out thru marriage, or by any means necessary. Like many young girls she has idealistic aspirations for love and romance. As the daughter of a middle class merchant with many siblings, she has very little chance of marrying well.

Margot's character will be a bit of an emotional journey for whomever chooses to write her. She'll be playing against someone who's quite manipulative and in many ways, ruthless. She'll also have the ability to write against other characters in the London setting as she will be a fairly social character.. whether by choice, or by Sebastian's own design. She's quiet and not terribly argumentative.. though she's more then welcome to stand up for herself when she feels obliged to. Whomever plays her must be accepting of playing a plot with a fairly dominating character when writing against Sebastian which can get violent at times. Through her, I'd like to explore the underbelly of prostitution during the victorian era.

PB and name are not set in stone, however Margot should be fairly small and mousey. I really like the idea of Hannah Murray.

BY MITZI

// Make Me Want More Julian Greene PB: David Oakes Age: 30 Businessman & Entrepreneur Intelligent • Witty • Debonair
Julian and Sebastian have a rather complicated relationship. In one sense, they work well together. Both are interested in the same projects, and Julian turns a blind eye to Sebastian's more nefarious dealings when it comes to his club. But he has little to no interest in being involved with what he believes to be Sebastian's pet project. The length of their relationship is negotiable. If they've known each other only for the last 3 years, then they could have met in London. If they've known eachother longer, he could have been a business acquaintance in America and one of the reasons Sebastian moved back to London.

While Sebastian, nor Julian would either move to label themselves as interested in men, they do both have an attraction to each other's ego and prowess. Sebastian finds interest in Julian as he is a couple years older, and could have shown him the ropes, so to speak in business and more. As Sebastian is bi, a casual relationship with Julian is a possibility...though that is all it would ever be due to the times and circumstances: Casual.

Face claim and name is partially open. I chose David Oakes as there is quite a lot of image fodder for the Victorian era, and he's very dashing and well kept; though someone along that description is welcome as well.

BY MITZI
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution